IBPS has released recruitment notification for Special Officers (SO) vacancies under CRP SO SPL cadre. The online application is invited from interested candidates through online. Candidates can submit an online application for Banking Job at www.ibps.in. The online application can submit through online only. The last date can check of submission online application to given below direct link of IBPS official website. Candidates who want to start Banking sector job as a specialist officer, they must check latest IBPS SO recruitment notification. The Specialist Officer of Banking sector will be select as a subject specialist. They will represent in related Bank as an expert or subject specialist. A large number of posts of subject specialist officers (SO) will be filled by IBPS through this recruitment notification. Six type subject specialists will be selected by IBPS and that detailed information and recruitment process has been given in the article. For the latest updates regarding IBPS Specialist officer recruitment and other notification of exam events such as admit card, answer key and result etc., must check breaking updates news to given below column.
IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Vacancy Detail:
Under this recruitment process, Specialist Officers Scale – 1 position will be filled by IBPS for various public sector Banks. The title or position name of SO will be as per below detail-
आम भर्ती प्रक्रिया के लिए ऑनलाइन परीक्षा (सीआरपी) विशेषज्ञ कर्मियों के चयन के लिए अधिकारियों के कैडर के तहत आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किये गये हैं. जिनका चयन परीक्षा में भाग लेने वाले अभ्यर्थियों को सूचीबद्ध पदों हेतु अंतरिम रूप से जनवरी 2017 में निर्धारित है।
- I.T. Officer (Information Technology Officer) – Total vacant post is 335
- Agriculture Field Officer – Total vacant posts is 2580
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Language Officer) – 65
- Law Officer – 115
- HR / Personnel Officer – 81
- Marketing Officer – 946
Candidates who want to apply for given above post can register through IBPS official website for the common recruitment process (CRP). Selection of Specialist Officer will be based on online Common Written Examination (CWE) who will be conducted by IBPS in two phases. The first phase is called prelims or preliminary exam and second is the main examination. After completing common written exam (prelims and main exam), final exam as the interview will be held by IBPS. To based on the best performance of candidates in above exams, selection will be final of Specialist Officer in their specialized field.
Participating Banks in SO Recruitment:
Given below Bank are participating in Special Officer (S)) recruitment process for 2017-18 vacancies. Bank wise vacancy detail can check in official notification. IBPS SO vacancy official notification can download to given blow link in PDF format.
Important Dates of IBPS SO Recruitment Process:
- Online Registration and application process including edit/modification of application duration is 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
- Online Payment of Application Fees for SO Recruitment duration is 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
- IBPS SO Call letter or Admit card download date for preliminary examination is after 16.01.2017
- SO preliminary online examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises – 28.01.2017 and 29.01.2017
- Declaration of IBPS SO result status of common written examination (CWE) – 16.02.2017
- Download of IBPS SO CWE exam call letters / admit card for Interview After 24.02.2017
- Conduct of IBPS SO Interview on March 2017
- Provisional Allotment tentative date for IBPS Specialist Officers post- after 01.04.2017
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility is an important part of participation in SO examination. Before the start online application process, candidates must check detailed eligibility criteria from official notification and if you have eligible candidate then should be applied for the post. Under the eligibility criteria for the post are age limitation, nationality, and educational qualification. Education qualification should be must related to a specialist subject who you want apply for this recruitment. Read post wise required educational qualification is given below detail.
Post-Wise Required Age Limit and Educational Qualification for Specialist Officer:
1. For the post of I.T. Officer (Scale-I) Minimum age should be 20 Years as on 02 December 2016 and Maximum age required is 30 Year.
Educational Qualification: a) Candidate should be 4 year Engineering Degree / Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation – OR
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineer / Electronics and Instrumentation / Computer Science/ Information Technology and Computer Applications. -OR
c) Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level Course.
02. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) Minimum age should be 20 Years as on 02 December 2016 and Maximum age required is 30 Year.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 4 year Graduation Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing and Cooperation/ Co-operation and Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology and Agricultural Engineering.
03. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) Minimum age should be 20 Years as on 02 December 2016 and Maximum required is 30 Year.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with the English language as a subject at the degree OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi language.
04. Law Officer (Scale I) Minimum age should be 20 Years as on 02 December 2016 and Maximum required is 30 Year.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
05 HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) Minimum age should be 20 Years as on 02 December 2016 and Max- 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Graduate and Full-time Postgraduate degree or Full-time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work and Labour Law.
06. Marketing Officer (Scale I) Minimum age should be 20 Years as on 02 December 2016 and Max- 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Graduate degree and Full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing field.
IBPS SO Common Written Exam Syllabus:
IBPS will be conducted online Common Written Exam (CWE) for the recruitment process of Specialist Officer selection. It has released examination syllabus structure in their official notification. Candidates can check detailed examination syllabus of IBPS SO exam in given below picture. If any amendment will be made regarding syllabus or other then that will be updated on breaking update section in this post.