IBPS has released recruitment notification for Specialist Officer (SO) as Research Associate (RO), Hindi Officer (HO) and Law Officer post. The online application is invited by IBPS for above SO Cadre posts from 3rd November to 19 November 2016. Detailed vacancy notification can download to given below direct download link. Candidates who want to apply for IBPS RA, HO or LO vacancy, must read detailed eligibility criteria, important dates, online application process, educational qualification, salary structure, examination syllabus and another important aspect of recruitment. The aspirant must check given below latest news of IBPS Officers exam breaking updates of 2017 examination.
IBPS Officer Recruitment Post Detail:
IBPS Officer cadre vacancy application are invited for Research Officer, Hindi Officer, and Low Officer posts. As per given below detail candidates can apply for these posts.
- Research Officer (RO) Post – Number of vacant posts is 1
- Hindi Officer (HO) – Number of vacant posts is 1
- Law Officer (LO) – Number of vacant posts is 1
IBPS can increase the number of vacancies depending upon the further requirement. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Research Officer, Hindi Officer, and Law Officer job they can register online through IBPS official website and submit online application from 3 November to 19 November 2016. Online examination tentative date for this examination is 6 December 2016. The result will be declared on 8 December 2016. After that interview will be conducted for final selection.
Eligibility for IBPS SO Posts:
Candidates who want to apply for IBPS Officer post must read eligibility criteria for above vacancies. As per recruitment eligibility will be as per given below detail.
- Candidates age eligibility should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 3 November 2016.
- Educational qualification is for above post as per position. For Research Associate position candidate should be post graduation in Psychology or Management with specialization with 55% marks from recognized university or Institute. Candidate will be preferred if have one year experience in the academic research in Development. Computer proficiency should be a must for all positions. Educational qualification for Hindi Officer post is a candidate must Master’s degree from recognized university in Hindi with English as a main or elective subject at graduation or Master’s degree from recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English with as a major or elective subject and Hindi as a medium of examination at degree level. Candidate should be one year experience in Hindi translation of various reports/documents/letter in a bank/financial institution is desirable. Candidate should be proficiency to typing with MS-office in Hindi and English language. Educational qualification for Law Officer post candidate must complete Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a University, Institution or Recognized board and candidate should be enrolled as an advocate with bar counsel with minimum 3 years experience of practice at Bar and Judicial service or having experience of working with reputed firm or organization as a law officer in the legal department. As a legal adviser in the Banking sector may be preferred. All educational qualification should be completed on 3 November 2016.
- Candidate for above position should not be doubtful career or service in any experience period.
Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies/court should not be pending against him/her up to 3 November 2016.
- Candidate must be good knowledge of the ms-office environment on the computer.
IBPS SO Exam Syllabus:
Online examination for IBPS Research Associate, Hindi Officer, and Law Officer post will be as per post position and subject specialization. For the Research Associate post, four types of subjects/topic total 200 questions will be asked in online objective type examination. 50 questions will be asked in each subject and each question value or marks will be 1. The subjects for online examination are Reasoning ability test, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness. The duration of this exam will be 140 minutes.
For the Hindi Officer post, the subject for online examination is- Reasoning ability, English Language, General Awareness and Hindi Language. 50 questions will be asked in each subject and total 200 questions each of marks 1 will be in the overall question paper. Translate test will be conducted only for Hindi Officer post.
Syllabus for Law Officer post is Reasoning, English language, General Awareness and Professional Knowledge of related field. 50 question will be asked for Law Officer post related to the legal or professional subject. Total 200 questions for 200 marks will be asked in the online examination.
: arrow: IBPS Exam Date Schedule
IBPS SO Cadre Post Cut Off:
Candidate must be required to qualify minimum score in each exam. And minimum total marks to be considered for shortlisting. IBPS Officer Cut Off will be finalized by IBPS examination authority as per candidate performance vs. a total number of vacancies.
Other detailed information regarding IBPS Officer cadre post like- examination fee, application process, and examination instructions must read official notification.