IBPS is held on each year in October and November month the examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers, Office Assistant, and other Officers grade examination. This year IBPS also released notification for PO, Clerk, and RRB (Regional Rural Banks) recruitment. CWE the Common Written Examination mock test for the preparation of the online test pattern IBPS online practice is made available through their website. Candidates through the IBPS website for online exam preparation can practice with mock tests. The online mock test has been arranged for PO exam, IBPS Clerk Exam, IBPS SO and IBPS RRB Examination. Only registered candidates can participate in the IBPS online Mock Test Exam. IBPS Mock Test Exam direct link has been given below. For the convenience of candidates IBPS mock test for them are made available, So that they can understand online exam pattern. All candidates who apply for the examination and want study through online mock tests they can prepare accordingly their post.
IBPS Exam Online Mock Test:
IBPS PO / Clerk / RRB / SBI Online Exam Preparation Through Mock Test:
Many online resources are available for the preparation of IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS, SO, IBPS RRB and SBI Clerk examination. Candidates must collect various useful study materials through the website and keep practicing regularly. All exam preparation study materials to the job sites, according to the syllabus is provided study material so therefore should gather exam preparation. Online preparation for the IBPS PO, IBPS SO, SBI clerk, IBPS clerk and IBPS RRB examinations under various useful links to sites which are being made available. The candidates should be prepared for the preliminary online exam with the topic wise syllabus.
Sample Mock Test Practice For IBPS PO / Clerk Exam:
IBPS PO (IBPS PO) of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exam IBPS PO 2016 by October-November months is provided in the form of candidates who have filled out properly so they IBPS PO Common Written Online Test (IBPS CWE) of preparations should be looking at candidates who will pass it to the next round will be selected for interviews. We are providing here sample question paper mock test / online exam practice test for IBPS PO and Clerk exam online preparation. IBPS PO exam is in two parts and a common interview and test. IBPS PO exam is of objective type in which five subjects English language, reasoning (logical = Reasoning), Quantitative Ability (Quantitative Aptitude), general knowledge, computer knowledge test etc. All subjects are of different brands as well as the incorrect answer of the negative marking are also effects on your score. Each wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted. IBPS PO syllabus of the reasoning – the reasoning part of the logical reasoning questions in verbal and non-verbal reasoning, logical covers are in question. Verbal Reasoning like blood relations / Sitting Arrangement / coding-decoding etc. Quantitative Aptitude test is the most difficult paper. 35 points for preliminary exam and 50 points for the main examination are fixed as per the syllabus of IBPS. Data interpretation is the main part of this paper. The tabulation, pie charts, line charts, line graphs and bar charts etc. will have this paper.
IDBI Bank Reasoning Solved Paper Mock Test:
Directions-(Q. 41-50) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow—
A bank is disbursing educational loans to meritorious students. Loans will be made available to applicants who possess the following criteria.
The candidate must—
I. Be a citizen of India
II. Have secured admission to a postgraduate course (Masters or P. G. Diploma) offered by an Indian or foreign university in India.
III. Have secured 60 per cent marks in the entrance examination for the course.
IV. Have security (property/LIC policy) equivalent to the loan amount.
However, if the applicant fulfills the above-mentioned criteria except—
(1) At (II) above the case may be referred to the Loan committee.
(2) At (IV) above guarantee of a third party who has an account with the bank may be obtained.
Mark answer :
(A) If the loan is to be sanctioned.
(B) If the loan is to be rejected.
(C) If the loan is to be referred to the loan committee.
(D) If guarantee from an account holder is needed.
(E) If the data provided is inadequate to take a decision.
41. Shruti has secured admission to MNV University in Chennai for a post-graduate degree in management. She obtained 65 percent in the entrance test for the course. She has an Indian passport.
Ans : (E)
42. Milind has applied and secured admission for a post-graduate degree in advertising at MIC University Ahmedabad. He has an LIC policy equivalent to the loan amount. He secured 70 percent in his graduation and is an Indian citizen.
Ans : (A)
43. Prakash has applied for a postgraduate course in IT and Animation which will commence from January in Kolkata. He has secured admission to the course having obtained 60 percent in the written entrance test.
His uncle who has an account with the bank is willing to stand guarantor.
Ans : (E)
44. Anil is an Indian science graduate who has secured admission for a Masters degree in Computer Science from a prestigious Indian University. He stood first in the entrance test with 82 percent marks. His family is willing to use their house, which is equivalent in value to the loan amount, as security. He will stay with his uncle in Dubai during the course.
Ans : (A)
45. Nikhil’s part-time P.G. Diploma in Management will begin in December. He secured 65 percent in the All India entrance exam and has secured admission to a college in Mumbai. He has requested a transfer for the
duration of the course. He has an LIC policy equivalent to the loan amount. Nikhil holds an Indian passport.
Ans : (A)
46. Maria secured 75% in the entrance exam to NVT College Pune and has obtained admission. An Indian national she has the necessary property to offer as security for the loan amount. The duration of her undergraduate degree course in Computer Applications is 3 years.
Ans : (E)
47. Deepa obtained 70 percent in her engineering entrance exam for her Masters and has secured admission to the college of her choice. She has an LIC policy equivalent in value to the loan amount. Her interview to obtain a visa for her course in the U.S. is on November 25. She is an Indian citizen.
Ans : (A)
48. Sudhir has applied for a postgraduate degree in Pharmacy at All India Institute of New Delhi. He is an Indian citizen and having secured 60 percent in his entrance exam, he has been granted admission. He does not have any property to use as security. His father who has an account with the bank is willing to guarantee the loan.
Ans : (D)
49. Anandi has secured admission for a P.G. Diploma in Management at a University in Allahabad with 72 percent in the entrance examination. She has an LIC Policy amounting to the loan amount. She is an Indian citizen.
Ans : (A)
50. Ravi has obtained admission to the Indian Institute of Research in Chandigarh for a Masters in Mathematics offered only to Indian citizens. He secured 68 percent in the entrance test. He does not have any security against the loan. However, his employer who has an account with the bank is willing to guarantee the loan.
Ans : (D)
Above sample question paper are given only for the idea to the type of question who are asking for IBPS examination. Candidate can practice mock test through given below link regularly for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO and other Banking preliminary and main examination.
Online Banking Exam Mock Test Websites:
Many websites have been developed for the online mock test. Candidates can prepare for the exam through the online mock test. This process has proved to be very effective for preparing for the examination. More than 80% of the candidates prepare for their exams through this process. There are also many websites for preparing for the examination related to banking, which provide an online mock test. You will find a list of such websites through our various articles. You should start a regular practice to prepare for your exam by checking them well.
IBPS exams are starting from August-September in this year. Candidates who are preparing for banking exams from now on can do the online mock test on IBPS’s official website after registration on the official website. Before preparing for the exam according to Examination Syllabus.