Step by step process of filling online application form of IBPS PO, Clerk and RRB exams. Read instructions of online payment process/method and more. Here is given the step by step process of filling online application form of IBPS RRB CWE, IBPS PO, and IBPS Clerk examination. The IBPS has released recently Officer Grade and Office Assistant large number of vacancies recruitment notification. The application has invited through online process or method, so we are sharing here step by step process of filling the online application and all important instructions regarding the application process and fee payment. Candidate must read this article completely for any doubt about filling the online application. During the online application, if internet connectivity will have a break then don’t worry. Your data who was filling in the application form, It will have to save as draft in the application form and the next time you can start application form filling process from the break point. During the online application filling process, you can save application form data as a draft mode to click “SAVE AND NEXT” button given in below on every page. So, not will create any problem of deleting the data. Internet connectivity is a main factor for the online application. I advise to you if you can fill application form during the night period, So, it should be a priority. Because during the night period internet connectivity and speed have been better than the day.
IBPS Exam Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
Before the applying IBPS RRB online application form candidates should self-scanned photograph and Signature scanned copy in a specific size (4.5×3.5 size for a photograph and 140 x 60 pixels of Signature). Scanned copy of above documents should be in colored and 200 dpi (Dot per inch). Scanned copy of Signature and Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format only. The file size of the signature should be between 10 to 20 kb. Keep the necessary educational and category related documents ready during the application filling process. Keep the decide your active mobile number and E-mail ID who you want to use during this recruitment process. Because during the recruitment period all important information updates and other information regarding IBPS RRB recruitment will be intimated through SMS and E-mail who have given you an application form. In case a candidate does not have any valid E-mail ID, then he/she should create new email ID before the start application process.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale Post Admit Card for Interview
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale Post Admit Card for Main Examination
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale Post Result of Main Examination
How to Create Actual Size Image for Uploading During Online Application?
The scanned copy of your Photograph and Signature, you can easily create in actual size through Paintbrush software of Ms-office. The process is- Right click on your image and click on “Paint” under “Open With” option. The image will be open in Pain software. In the top menu bar of Paint window, click on “Resize” button. In the new window, you can re-size your image accordingly to required size. If you have any problem then you can write us in the comment box.
Step 2 – Click on Resize button on toolbar and resize your image in paint
Step By Step Online Application Filling Process:
- The candidate goes to IBPS official website that is www.ibps.in.
- Scrolling content on top side “Click here to apply online for RRBs-CWE” click on scrolling text.
- A new window will be opened on your computer. Click on the related link for who position you want to apply. In the next window, click on the new registration. Follow this process completely.
- After successfully completed this process, check your E-mail.
- In your inbox, find IBPS RRB registration information related E-mail.
- Open this E-mail and check your registration number and password.
- Revisit the IBPS official website and click on Apply Online link.
- Enter your registration number and password here.
- In the new window, the online application process will start.
- Get or fill all information online in the application form and click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button in every page of below side.
- Follow completely step by step process and finally submit your application form.
- After submitting an application form, take a print out of application form for further reference.
Check IBPS RRB Exam Updates:
- IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Admit Card for Main Examination
- IBPS RRB Examination Syllabus for Preliminary and Main Examination
- IBPS RRB Examination Date Schedule or Timeline
How to Pay Online of IBPS Exam Fees?
Candidates should be complete the process of examination fee payment after that should click final submit button of application. Without payment of application fee, the application will not be accepted.After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
The payment of RRB vacancies application fee can make by using Credit card / Debit Card (ATM) / Visa Card and Internet Banking etc. After completed the application fee payment process e-receipt will be generated automatically. Candidate must take a print out of e-receipt for further references. In case during the payment of application fee, if the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidate have advised to log in again through given registration number and password and apply payment process again. After successfully complete the application fee process and application filling process, Intimation message will be generated for you and get you through E-mail and SMS for complete or successfully submitting the application form.