For those candidates who were awaiting the results of the IBPS Clerk CWE-6 Main Examination, it is good news for them that finally the result of IBPS CWE 6 Clerk main examination has been announced. This information has been published through IBPS’s official website. The information also has been published and circulated in various newspapers and employment related websites. This is the biggest test related to banking service, in which millions of people participate every year. Candidates, who have participated in the IBPS clerk’s main exam this year, can see the results of the main examination on April 1, 2017, at the departmental portal.
IBPS Clerk CWE-VI Main Exam Result 2017:
IBPS clerk’s 2017 examination is the result of the main examination, which is pleasant for the individuals who have joined this examination for the first time, and for the first time they are going to start new jobs in the banking sector. The result of the main examination is the final result for the clerk’s job, after which successful candidates will get the opportunity to work directly in the banking sector. The candidate who cannot be successful in the main examination should not be disappointed, he is our condolence with them and he should start preparing for the next October examination so that he can definitely succeed in the next IBPS test. Candidates waiting for the results of the Main Examination can get information of their successful and unsuccessful from IBPS’s official website. Here the successful and unsuccessful in the examination will give information only and after a few days will be published the marks obtained in both the examinations. On the basis of which merit list of candidates has been prepared.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Main Examination Result?
Candidate can get his examination result as per the below step-wise guidance.
- Two methods are being published here to see the results of the Clerk exam, in which the first method will directly link the IBPS clerk test results to one page by pressing the button on the direct link and the second method is to write the bank’s official website address on your internet browser which is- http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crpclkcviaug16/rescrmia_mar17/login.php?appid=782544d13035a578fa5a609e309ba855
- A new page will open through this link, which will help you know that some important information related to midwifery and examination has been required. In the first column, enter the roll number or the registration number of the main examination of your IBPS clerk, and after that enter the password or date of birth in the column, after this write the Captcha code in the bottom column, which is a showing in blue letters and after that click on the login button by mouse.
- After this, a new page will open on your computer screen in which your test result will be shown as successful or unsuccessful. You can take printouts of this page and keep it for the future. All your information on the result page should be correct, such as name, roll number, birth date etc.
- After a few days, IBPS will be published full details of the obtained marks by you in the clerk examination. Information will be published along with the notification on the website, which should be downloaded and should be kept by candidates.
- Results of the IBPS Clerk Main Examination can be obtained from all the candidates dated 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017.