If you are willing to work in the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in the bank and are looking a job for you, then you can apply for PO post in Dena Bank. Because the recruitment notification has been issued for appointing of 300 Probationary Officer (PO) posts by Dena Bank through the official advertisement 2017. The detailed information regarding appointment process is being given in this article.
Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification:
Dena bank invites candidates for over 300 vacancies of Probationary officer (PO). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 9th May 2017 through the online application. The detail of eligibility criteria, pay scale, a number of posts, job location, how to apply and information regarding selection method are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for PO:
Age limit: The candidates applying should be minimum 20 years of age and maximum 29 years. Age relaxation of 5 years is given to the SC/ST candidates and 3 years for the candidates under OBC category.Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered 5 years & at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid can apply for selection through written test interview, subject to ceiling, as per Govt. Guidelines. All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 for them the age relaxation is 5 years. Persons affected by 1984 riots will get age relaxation of 5 years. People with Disabilities will get age relaxation of – 15 years PWD (SC-ST), 13 years PWD (OBC) and 10 years PWD (GEN).
Required Educational qualification for PO:
The educational qualification for PO job required is, the candidate should be graduated from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% for General category and OBC category candidates and 55% for ST/SC and PWD category candidates.
The candidate should be an Indian citizen. People from Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh can also apply if they have come before 1962 in India and can also apply if they have come with an intention of settling.
Dena Bank PO Vacancy distribution:
- Total Number of Vacant Posts of PO: 300 vacancies
- Number of Posts for General Category Candidates: 206 seats
- Number of Posts for ST Category Candidates: 10 seats
- Number of Posts for SC Category Candidates: 62 seats
- Out of which 3 seats each for HI, VI, and OC.
Application Process for PO:
At the time of application process, keep all the original documents with you. Also, prepare your latest photo and signature scan copy for upload during the application process. After completing the application form, check all the information once. After this submit the application form. Make a print out of the submitted application form. After this, deposit the application fee through online and keep its receipt safe with you.
Candidates can apply online from the Bank’s official website, following the points are given below for online application process. Please check all the information thoroughly during the application process. Also, read the guidelines issued by the bank well. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the steps stated below:
- Be ready with a valid email id and mobile number.
- Open Dena banks official website. www.denabank.com
- Then go to recruitment option.
- Open “Applications for PGDBF Course for prospective Probationary Officers in the Bank – 2017” link.
- Then click on register online button.
- Scan your passport size photograph and your signature for attaching.
- Then fill all the mandatory details and submit them.
- After submitting make your application fee payment.
- Take a print out for further use.
The application fee is Rs 500/- (Five hundred) for General and OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging from the reserved categories (SC and ST) have to pay Rs 50 (Fifty) only.
Selection Process of PO:
The candidates have to first appear in the online objective examination. The candidates clearing this round will be called in for group discussions and interview. Candidates getting more marks than the cutoff marks will be filling up the vacancies.
Marks Distribution and Syllabus of PO Written Exam:
Objective type paper will contain 4 parts for Dena Bank PO written examination:
- Reasoning: 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 marks
- English language: 50 marks
- General awareness: 50 marks
General Instructions for the Candidates:
- The entrance exam can only be given online.
- Before applying the candidate should make sure that he fits the eligibility criteria properly.
- The spelling of the details filled in the application forms must be same as that in the certificates and papers.
- If candidates are proved to be not filling the eligibility criteria or any misspelling, the candidate will be rejected even after the selection.
- Self-attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of GD/Interview.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories will only be counted in the reserved category if he has a certificate proving that.
- Strict actions will be taken against the candidates caught guilty.
- Candidates uploading more than one application for any reason will be treated as not eligible.
For more details, you can log on to the official website of Dena bank.